Information we May Collect From You
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.sensodyneca.com/. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- Names and surnames Email Home Home phone number or cell
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- * Respond to your requests * To improve our service to improve the content of our press * To share with you tips, helpful information, product news and updates * To inform you about our new products and services * To show our new products and services * to consider job applications * for our administrative processes and quality control * for other purposes which may be detailed on websites or mobile applications
This Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this Site from visitors in that age group without the explicit consent of a parent or guardian.
Use of information on web pages and applications also collect information automatically about the type of browser you use on your computer and operating system, web pages you visit before and after visiting our pages, access information, your IP (internet protocol), geolocation information (GPS), your service provider and mobile phone operating system on your mobile phone. We analyze this information to understand how our visitors use our sites and mobile applications, in order to improve them and the services they offer. GPS services do not necessarily identify individual users. You may also share this information and results with other companies within the GSK group and third parties. This information includes: * The total visits to our websites and mobile applications * The number of visitors to each of our pages of our sites and mobile applications * The domain name providers of Internet visitors
An IP address is a series of numbers automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the services of your Internet provider or via the local area network (LAN) of your company or a wide area network (WAN) . Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
GSK, or third parties acting on our behalf, may collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to audit the use of our websites. We may also use IP addresses to identify users or sites where we believe it is necessary for compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our websites or to protect our services, websites or other users.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
GSK is committed to using commercially reasonable means to ensure that your personally identifiable information is protected appropriately, and according to the sensitivity of the information. GSK uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personally identifiable information you provide to GSK on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, once we have received your information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Uses Made of the Information
GSK will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to third parties. Sometimes selected third parties are however used to provide GSK with support services in connection with the Site and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services to GSK. Please rest assured that all companies providing such support services are required by GSK to meet the same standards of data protection as GSK and are prohibited from using the information for their own purposes. In particular, GSK does not allow its service providers to use your personally identifiable information for their own marketing activities.
Disclosure of Your Information
In some special cases the local law allows us to disclose your PII:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where permitted by local law, we may also gather information legally obtained by third parties to add it to our database of users. Some of this information could be IIP. We do this to lead to a better way offers information and promotional campaigns that consider that you might be interested. That PII will only be collected and used according to the terms in which it was originally assigned or legally permitted forms.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The reference to "GSK", "us" and "our" relate to GlaxoSmithKline PLC and its affiliates. Please direct any questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice your local affiliate of GSK using the contact information at the end of this document. If you contact us, please refer to the name of the websites and applications you have visited as well as the means by which you prefer us to contact you.