Sensodyne Deep Clean
- Sensitivity relief*
- Foam boost technology
- Advanced cleaning*
- Helps remove plaque*
- Lasting freshness
- Provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste*
Sensodyne is specially formulated to relieve sensitivity. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentin underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to sensitivity pain, for example, with hot and cold drinks.
Deep Clean works inside the tooth to help calm the nerves for 24 hours* and leaves a lasting sensation of freshness with foam boost technology.
* With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride w/v fluoride ion
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin, blue 1
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.